This is the question, isn’t it? It’s okay. It’s a fair question. After all, when you hire a coach, there will be a significant investment: time, money, working new things into your life, experiencing life in a whole new way. The works.
So, how do you know if coaching is “for you”? Well, the answer to this is simple really. First, though, I’d like you to indulge me and answer a few questions. Ready? Here goes:
- Do you have things in mind that you want to accomplish but haven’t?
- Do you have a vision for your future but aren’t quite sure how to fulfill this vision?
- Are you already working towards something specific but would like to accomplish it faster than you are on your own?
- Do you have wonderful gifts to bring to the world but are hesitant (or not sure how) to let your light fully shine at its brightest potential?
- Do you set wonderful goals, but find your commitment wavers or peters out as things start to get challenging?
- Do you know there is more you want for your life?
- Do you have talents and skills you would like to develop further and share them with the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then, yes, coaching is for you! I can support you in accomplishing anything, and I do mean anything, you desire in your life. Any area of life. Any result you want to produce. You are the expert in your life. I am the one who supports you.
Is coaching for you? You tell me. Contact me today to schedule your complimentary Discovery Session. I am excited to hear from you!